Friday, January 16, 2009

1974 Vespa Super Restoration

Hello everyone. Is anyone listening? Well if you are, here's the deal. I have owned a 1974 Vespa 150 Super (VBC1T, supposedly manufactured Feb, 1974) for 10 years and I've finally gotten the inclination to fully restore her. She's in ok running condition but she could use a little bit more love attention. She has some rust and a few bumps and bruises so there is some body work to be done. I'm just gonna keep track of where I am in the process and any tips, tricks I learn a long the way as well as documenting with photos. I am taking LOTS of photos because I am sure by the time I am done painting the thing I will forget where all the little parts go! If you have any comments please feel free to make them, especially if you have any advice.

Thanks,
Vesperoni

No comments:

Post a Comment